Deadline: January 16, 2015
Agropreneur Naija, Social Media Platform of Agropreneur Nigeria one of the leading Agribusiness enterprise in Nigeria, West Africa invites applications from college students, recent graduates and qualified individuals for its Social Media internship/Volunteer position.
Our goal is to change the mind-set of youth towards agriculture by promoting it as a business while at the same time providing support for startups, existing young farmers and agropreneurs by sharing information and resources that create opportunities for growth, inspiration and provides mentor ship.
The Agropreneur Naija internship program is a highly selective 6 months (renewable) individually tailored training program for students and graduates or qualified individuals with interests in agriculture and who are aspiring to develop themselves in Social Media and Agriculture. Each intern would work with Agropreneur naija under the supervision of a designed trainer. Intern would cover and manage social media channels and field feedback.
As an intern at Agropreneur Naija, you are to;
- Manage social media channels and field feedbacks
- Build and maintain relationships with Agropreneurs, Agriculturists, Farm organisations among other Agricultural experts.
- Monitor social media coverage
- Field all media requests
- Possibly co-ordinate events or promotions
- Routinely draft contents articles on Agriculture and distribute content via social media channels e.g Facebook, twitter, google plus, linked-in, Instagram etc.
- Great place to grow and develop your hands-on knowledge about agriculture and agribusiness in Nigeria
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (smart and supportive colleagues)
- Opportunity to interact and promote Agribusinesses thereby learning about Nigeria’s Agribusiness Atmosphere.
- Chance to be part of a meaningful change in Agriculture
- Must know how to use WordPress
- Fluent spoken and good written english
- Have Graphics and basic ICT skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Propensity for relationship building via phone and email.
- Readiness to work closely with the communication team
- Respect and passionate about Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Persistence in pitching ideas
Simply send your CV and cover letter to; email@example.com. Females are highly encouraged to apply.